door, the Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics research group at Politecnico di Milano, conducts leading research and world-class applied projects on machine learning, data analytics and optimization.
The activities of the door group include basic and applied research, teaching and applied projects developed for companies and public administration, to support complex decision making.
Current focuses of the door group include the following subjects:
- machine learning
- deep learning
- nonlinear dimensionality reduction
- big data analytics
- business intelligence
- social media analytics
- online brand reputation and sentiment analysis
- customer analytics and relational marketing
- analytics for sensors and internet of things
- natural language processing
- networks and link analysis
- predictive models in biolife sciences
- predictive models in finance and economics
- supply chain, logistics and production optimization
The School of Management at Politecnico di Milano (SoM) is looking for an Assistant Professor (AP) in the area of Machine Learning. The AP will join door the Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics research group.
The AP position is a fixed-term appointment for 3+2 years, potentially extendable to an Associate Professor tenure. Teaching in Bachelor, Master of Science and PhD courses is a duty. The position will start in 2021. Salaries and teaching loads are comparable with other academic institutions abroad.
For further details see here.